-
August 9th, 2001, 06:03 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Staring out through the calm night, my eyes skimming over dark fields and heavy trees to see the pale lights of Abingdon, sitting easy on the hwy route. Interstate sick wheels of trucks veer frantically through the quick stretch of empty sidewalks and closed gas stations -- Here I wonder what everyone is doing as I sit by red candle light having yet another cigarette, I long to know what beats in others hearts besides my own and what they think dream and work for. Who goes sleepless and wild sitting up against their bed post staring down the alarm clock on their nitestand? Lonely-amazed and consumed by all and ever thoughts of existance, of what's been here now and what will be. I'm now mad with pleasure, somewhat hungry and overly anxious to grow more delirous. -- (Back on the streets of Abingdon - well my mind drifting over them anyhow) My mind takes a right on Monmouth St, past the elementary school, gliding over the stop sign and swiftly approaching and passing Maple and Knox - Now a left on Cherry, down all the way to a small blue structure on the right of the stop sign. -- There she lies or sits or whatever in this early morning. Sweet Marie, what keeps you tonight? Have I entered your thoughts, tiptoed in your dreams? Is your hair down or up in a tail (how I loved that) - prolly attired in shorts and tangtop...
oh how I yearn for you.
-
August 25th, 2001, 06:44 PM
#2
Inactive Member
could someone respond to this? i was iffy about this one.....it's an old post...so just check it out....thanks
------------------
-
August 26th, 2001, 11:26 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
it's nice for thought and flow but i didn't see the real need for it to be written, besides just letting out mind flow... more sacrifice is needed for me to see it right.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks